An Adventure Game (working title)
This is an early build of my small adventure game "An Adventure Game". Right now you cannot do much, but you can run around and battle zombies in a randomly generated landscape.
version 0.3.0 - 2012-04-11 18:21 CET
Note, this is a multiplayer version, and cannot be played directly from your browser.
Short instructions are as follows:
Download the ZIP - v0.3.0
- download the ZIP below (v0.3.0)
- unzip it somewhere
- run start_server.bat OR "java -cp adventure-030.jar adventure.server.AdventureServer"
- run start_client.bar OR "java -jar adventure-030.jar player1 localhost 5555"
- Fixed - Map sizes != 50x50 were not working
- Fixed - All other keys now disabled in game
- Added - Implemented multiplayer capability!! (A hell of a lot of changes)
- Added - MasterZombies!!! Extra powerful zombie spawns every 2'nd night. (Only one can exist at a time)
- Added - Info console
- Changed - Map size now 100x100 tiles
version 0.2.4 - 2012-01-01 20:16 CETRun the game!! - v0.2.4
Download the JAR - v0.2.4
- Fixed - keys sometimes not working
- Fixed - threading synchronization problem in AStar service
- Added - basic levelling system for main character
- Changed - light calculation algorithm of tiles changed. Now using dynamic buffer
version 0.2.3 - 2011-10-24 19:43 CET
- disabled sound on linux and mac systems. Now working without sound.
- added threaded A* search algorithm to zombies. They can now do pathfinding!!!
- zombie reaction time balancing (made harder)
- changed color of health bar, now background more visible
version 0.2.2 - 2011-09-25 10:58 CET
- fixed zombies and gravestones allowed outside the map edges
- removed signing on jar
- balanced fighting a bit. Now zombies are harder to kill
- decreased the "speed" cost of moving again
version 0.2.1 - 2011-09-24 11:00 CET
- increased sight at night
- decreased the "speed" cost of moving
version 0.2.0 - 2011-09-22 23:13 CET
- Zombies more agressive at night / calm at day
- speed introduced, hinders too fast moves
- day and night sounds (rooster / wolf howl) added
- some balancing
- stats added
- optimized sound playing
version 0.1.0 - 2011-09-21 16:00 CET
- Gravestones spawn zombies at night
- All 'actors' heal when stamina is 100%